None of the nation’s top-10 firms by revenue have signed a legal brief demonstrating support for the Seattle-based law firm that is resisting an executive order.
President Trump has taken aim at law firms that he believes have wronged him. Here's how they've responded.
Milbank, based in Manhattan, agreed to provide $100 million in pro bono legal services to causes supported by the president ...
I was considering Paul Weiss as a potential summer option based on the strength of their appellate litigation practice,” said ...
I was considering Paul Weiss as a potential summer option based on the strength of their appellate litigation practice,” said ...
Attanasio and a team of colleagues late last week got a judge to block Trump's order for now. "He's the ideal lawyer for what ...
Explore more
The discontent does not appear to be resonating with leaders at Paul Weiss and Skadden, but it could hamstring their ...
Another major international law firm has reached a deal with President Donald Trump to dedicate at least $100 million in free ...
President Trump on Tuesday announced his administration struck a deal with a law firm with ties to former second gentleman ...
Law firm Willkie Farr & Gallagher has reached a settlement deal with the Trump administration that will see them provide $100 ...
I cannot imagine a worse deal than the one that Skadden came away with.” That’s the opinion of one of the law firm’s own ...
As Big Law rolled over for Trump, Rachel Cohen and other associates showed there are still employees willing to hold their ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results